With bitcoin, as with all the popular in our world, there are many myths and misconceptions. The most common myths about bitkoyne we decided to consider in the framework of this article.
- Bitcoin is the currency of terrorists. In fact, terrorists are not a local supermarket – the guys accept a variety of currencies. Or do you think that before the advent of bitkoynov they took money from the air? But what is even more interesting: if there was a big terrack in which the bitcoyne were involved, then … no one would have recognized it because of the anonymity that the latter provide. One of the reasons why many terrorists do not use crypto-currencies is that it is more difficult to buy and spend them than the same dollars.
- Bitcoin is a bubble. Yes, bitkoyn is not constant in its growth and has a tendency to change its value. However, history does not yet know of any assets that would grow exclusively in a straight line.
- Bitcoins are tulips. At one time, in Holland, there was a so-called tulipomania, when for one bulb people were ready to give away a lot of money. However, unlike flowers, bitcoins can not be destroyed and they are much smaller.
- Bitkoyn is used by criminals. Most people think that they are stuck in 2013 with its Silk valleys. However, it has long been used for quite legitimate purposes.
- Bitcoin is a financial pyramid. A brief educational program: the financial pyramid is based on early investors who earn late, until the pyramid loses its stability. The cost of bitcoins depends exclusively on the growth of demand and supply. From initial investors nothing depends.
- Bitcoin is easy to crack. An exchange or a cloudy purse is possible. But not blockade, which was tested a thousand times for endurance code.
- Bitkoyny – not necessary fun. Funny, but before, people also thought about the Internet and mobile phones themselves.
- Bitcoins are wasted electrical energy. Yes, the beating minings undoubtedly consume electricity, but do you know what’s funny? Mining spends one-third less energy than Christmas garlands in the States. Here are just two of these, in your opinion, is of great benefit? The question is, of course, rhetorical.